This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
With Aller-7® For Symptom Relief
Ingredients in Alergeze have been shown to or may:
- - Assist in the symptomatic relief and management of allergic rhinitis.i
- - A unique combination of Aller-7® plus Bromelains and Quercetin.
- - Used as part of the Metagenics Allergy and Reactivity Reduction Program.
- For symptomatic relief of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis: A multicentre clinical trial involving 545 patients concluded that Aller-7® significantly reduced major symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis including sneezing, rhinorrhoea and nasal congestion. Furthermore, absolute eosinophil count, mucociliary clearance time, peak expiratory flow rate and peak nasal flow rate also improved. In another trial, patients also reported a 70% improvement on quality of life parameters after 3 months.iv Aller-7® can be used alongside allergy medication without any additional adverse side effects.
- Modulates histamine release and inflammation associated with allergic reactions: Alergeze contains a potent combination of ingredients that exhibit antihistamine, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity (Figure one). Aller-7® and Quercetin assist with mast cell stabilisation to inhibit histamine release and down regulate the production of allergic cytokines, inflammatory leukotrienes and prostaglandins. Bromelain induces proteolytic activity during inflammationix and is an effective mucolytic agent.
- Immune modulation: Quercetin may assist with immune tolerance by improving T helper 1 (Th1) and T helper 2 (Th2) balance. Allergic sensitisation involves Th2 like adaptive immunity and production of antibodies.
Figure 1: Potent Combination to Provide Symptomatic Relief.