Vendor: Seeking Health
As you age, your brain's vitality naturally diminishes, with a gradual decline in the number of brain cells and increasing oxidative damage.
Additionally, various lifestyle and environmental factors can significantly influence your brain's overall function.
Dopamine is a vital neurotransmitter whose functions go well beyond your mood. Anything that impacts brain health inevitably affects dopamine production and utilization.
Dopamine Nutrients was designed to support healthy dopamine levels and the health of the cells that make it.
- L-Tyrosine: this amino acid is the direct precursor, or primary ingredient, that your body uses to make dopamine. As such, it supports healthy levels of dopamine production. †
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: compounds in this ancient Chinese remedy support healthy levels of the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase (TH). This is the enzyme that determines the rate of dopamine production. Ginkgo biloba also supports healthy reuptake of dopamine. †
- Royal Jelly Concentrate: a substance produced by worker bees to feed their queen. It is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals and is a natural source of biopterin. Biopterin is a compound needed to produce dopamine. Its antioxidant properties support brain cell health and function.†
- Safr’InsideTM: a patented saffron extract whose active compounds support healthy levels of inflammation and the cells that make dopamine. Saffron also helps to support a positive mood. †
- P-5-P (Pyridoxidal-5-Phosphate): supports the final step in dopamine production. This nutrient also supports glutathione production for the removal of these toxic by-products.†
- CurcugenTM: this trademarked form of curcumin supports levels of dopamine by inhibiting the enzymes involved in dopamine metabolism.†