This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
For Emotional Resilience.
Ingredients in Resilian have been shown to or traditionally used for:
- Patients feeling weepy and worried.
- Assisting stress and emotional resilience.
- Mechanisms include glutamate, GABA and serotonin modulation.
- Herbs in Resilian have traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to support emotional resilience in sensitive patients who may be teary, weepy and anxious. Bupleurum is traditionally used for symptoms of stress and unrest due to excessive nervous energy. Symptoms that bupleurum and polygala are traditionally used for include stress with sensitivity, restlessness, nervous unrest and mild anxiety.
- A 2011 review paper suggested anxiolytic mechanisms for polygala include modulation of GABA and mitigation of the negative effects of glutamate, whilst human and animal studies have indicated that zizyphus modulates GABA and serotonin neurotransmitter pathways. Polygala and zizyphus have traditionally been used for sleep-related problems and have been shown to exhibit anxiolytic effects.n