Selenium Oral Drops
Selenium Oral Drops is a well absorbed liquid form of Selenium, offering mineral and antioxidant support specifically for the needs of New Zealanders as NZ soils are low in selenium content. Selenium is an essential antioxidant mineral that provides support for cell production and healthy immune function.
- Powerful antioxidant to support healthy immune and cardiovascular function and hair, skin and nail health.
- Selenium also supports elasticity to help the body manage the chemical ageing process.
- Selenium also supports liver function, foetal development, and healthy neurotransmitter function.
- Contains sodium selenate, a highly bioavailable and absorbable form of selenium. It is an effective antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E.
- Individuals at risk of selenium deficiency are smokers, regular alcohol consumers and those not getting enough from their diets.
- Selenium is also involved in supporting thyroid hormone conversion and helps to produce coenzyme Q10.