This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
30 & 90 Tablets Available
Formulated Pregnancy Health
TRESOS™ NATAL is a multivitamin and mineral complex formulated to help the body prepare for conception, maintain maternal health during pregnancy and support healthy foetal development. TRESOS™ NATAL contains metabolically active forms of B6, B12 and Folate (5-MTHF). The improved, vegan-friendly
formula stays true to the Tresos™ offering boasting a combination of superior forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to provide sound nutritional foundations for optimal pregnancy health. Tresos™ Natal formulated for all three
stages including preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
One-a-day Tresos™ Natal provides
√ Metabolically active forms of Folate, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 to support healthy methylation for growth and development
√ Choline and Iodine to support healthy brain development
√ Bioavailable Iron amino acid chelate to minimise digestive side effects often experienced by other forms 1000 IU Vitamin D3 and bioavailable Calcium citrate to support healthy bones
√ Preconception support for males by maintaining sperm health
√ Vanilla coating and break bar for increased patient compliance
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 30 mg
Riboflavin (vit. B2) 30 mg
Nicotinamide (vit. B3) 30 mg
Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vit. B5) 30 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (vit. B6) 10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6) 40 mg
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin)(methyl-B12) 500 mcg
Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 250 mcg
Levomefolate calcium (Metafolin®, 5-MTHF) 270.7 mcg
equiv. levomefolic acid 250 mcg
Choline bitartrate 300 mg
Inositol 40 mg
Biotin 400 mcg
Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 50 mg
Colecalciferol 25 mcg
equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Phytomenadione (vit. K1) 100 mcg
Boron (as borax) 250 mcg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50 mcg
Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate) 50 mg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 50 mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 270 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
30 and 90 Tablets
• If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
• Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
• Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
• Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Contains pheynylalanine.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.